Disclaimer

Click Here for FileFactory Premium at hard discounted price!

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Doors: The Complete Matrix Club Tapes



mp3 VBR


The most complete recording of the Matrix Club concert in a nice box set released in Italy
Soundboard


 Disc One

    1.    Backdoor Man
    2.    My Eyes Have Seen You
    3.    Soul Kitchen
    4.    Get Off My Life
    5.    When The Music's Over
    6.    Close To You
    7.    Crawling King Snake
    8.    I Can't See Your Face In My Mind
    9.    People Are Strange
    10.    Who Do You Love
    11.    Alabama Song
    12.    The Crystal Ship
   
Disc Two

    1.    Twentieth Century Fox
    2.    Moonlight Drive
    3.    Summer's Almost Gone
    4.    Unhappy Girl
    5.    Woman In The DevilRock Me
    6.    Break on Through
    7.    Light My Fire
    8.    The End
   
Disc Three

    1.    My Eyes Have Seen You
    2.    Soul Kitchen
    3.    I Can't See Your Face In My Mind
    4.    People Are Strange
    5.    When The Music's Over
    6.    Money
    7.    Who Do You Love
    8.    Moonlight Drive
   
Disc Four

    1.    Summer's Almost Gone
    2.    I'm A King Bee
    3.    Gloria
    4.    Break on Through
    5.    Summertime
    6.    Backdoor Man
    7.    Alabama Song
    8.    The End


No comments:

Post a Comment